Make the wings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a sheet pan with tinfoil and place an oven-safe rack (ie. metal cooling rack) on top of the foil. Coat the rack with cooking spray.
(If you're using cauliflower instead of chicken wings, you can use parchment paper or a silicone baking mat on your sheet pan, and skip the rack.)
- Place the chicken wings/cauliflower florets in a large bowl along with the oil. Toss to coat evenly.
- Add the rub to the bowl. Toss the wings/florets with the rub until they're coated entirely.
- Arrange the chicken wings/cauliflower florets in a single layer on the rack/pan.
Bake for 45 minutes or until crispy and golden brown.
Serve with your favourite dipping sauce! Or, try the following:
- If you used the Sweet & Smoky Rub, combine equal parts Smak Dab Hot Honey Jalapeño Mustard and mayonnaise.
- If you used the Sweet Korean Heat blend, make a sriracha mayo with one part sriracha to two parts mayonnaise.
- If you used the Santa Fe Chipotle Honey blend, mix 1/2 cup mayonnaise, the zest of one lime and 1 tsp of lime juice together. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Or mix it up! Do whatever you want. This is your happy hour.