|Prep Time||Cook Time||Passive Time|
|Cook Time||Passive Time|
- 1 lb whole almonds
- 1/4 cup Frescolio Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Frescolio Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 300 F and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, toss the almonds with the olive oil and 1/4 cup fresh rosemary leaves.
- Distribute the almonds in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet and slow roast for 40 minutes, until the almonds smell toasty and the rosemary leaves are fragrant and crisp. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for about 5 minutes. While still warm, toss with sea salt and garnish with the remaining tablespoon of fresh rosemary leaves and 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
This recipe uses Frescolio's Garlic Infused EVOO. You could also try it with either of the following EVOOs for a different taste: