|Servings||Prep Time||Passive Time|
- 2 cups focaccia cubed
- 1/2 cucumber diced
- 1 tomato diced
- 6 leaves fresh basil thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 6 slices proscuitto sliced
- 6 slices genoa salami sliced
- 6 tbsp Frescolio Mono-Varietal EVOO
- 3 tbsp Frescolio Traditional 18-year Aged Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- fresh parsley chopped
- asiago cheese to be grated on top
- Mix all ingredients except the cheese, oil and vinegar in a bowl and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Dress with oil, vinegar and cheese and serve.
This recipe uses Frescolio's Mono-Varietal EVOO and Traditional 18-year Aged Dark Balsamic Vinegar. You could also use the following combination for a different taste: