- 1 cup candied pecans find link to recipe below
- 1 pear sliced
- 1 small container mixed greens
- 4 tbsp goat cheese crumbled
- 4 tbsp smoked gouda shredded
- 1/4 cup Frescolio Lime Infused Olive Oil
- 1/8 cup Frescolio Habanero & Honey Vinegar
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, toss the mixed greens with EVOO and vinegar, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Set out four salad plates, evenly distribute mixed greens on each plate.
- Place pears and candied pecans on top of the mixed greens. Drizzle with a little more EVOO and vinegar.
- Top salad with goat cheese and gouda and serve immediately.
Check out our recipe for Candied Pecans here!
This recipe uses Lime Infused EVOO and Habanero & Honey Vinegar. You could try either of the following combinations for a different taste: