|Servings||Prep Time||Passive Time|
- 1/2 cup Frescolio Condimento Bianco White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp fresh dill chopped (or 2 tbsp dill paste)
- 2 or 3 small zucchini sliced into rounds no more than 1 1/2 inches in diameter
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp water
Servings: side servings
- Whisk vinegar, dill, salt and 2 tablespoons water in a medium bowl until salt dissolves.
- Slice zucchini into thin rounds and add to vinegar marinade. Refrigerate for at least one hour or overnight. Serve chilled.
Try substituting the Condimento Bianco White Balsamic Vinegar with our Pinot Grigio Wine Vinegar or Champagne Wine Vinegar for a more tart and acidic flavour!
Please note: since all of our balsamics contain a small percentage of wine vinegar, we cannot guarantee that they are all being sourced from a vegan wine filtration process. The same goes for our wine vinegars (our Apple Cider Vinegar is the only vinegar we carry that does not contain wine vinegar, making it certifiably vegan). As such, our balsamics and wine vinegars may not be suitable for vegans. All of our oils, excluding the Bacon Infused EVOO, are suitable for vegans.