- 2 large pasteurized egg yolks
- 1/2 clove garlic
- 1/3 cup parmesean cheese grated
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 anchovy filet
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup Frescolio Mono-Varietal EVOO
- pepper, to taste
- Place all ingredients into a blender or food processor in the order listed and secure lid. Turn machine on and process for 20 seconds.
- Drizzle the dressing on Romaine lettuce, add croutons and more grated parmesan cheese.
- If you don't have a blender or food processor, you can use a hand whisk - just be sure to add the oil in a slow stream and whisk vigorously.
This recipe uses Frescolio's Mono-Varietal EVOO. You could also try it with either of the following EVOO for a different taste: