|Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 4 medium sweet potatoes peeled and cut lengthwise into wedges
- 1/3 cup Frescolio Cinnamon-Pear Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Frescolio Butter Infused Olive Oil
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- Heat oven to 400F. Cut a piece of parchment paper to fit the bottom of a baking pan.
- Thoroughly whisk together the Cinnamon-Pear Balsamic and Butter EVOO. In a large bowl toss to liberally coat the sweet potato wedges with the emulsified balsamic-olive oil mixture.
- Arrange the potato wedges on the parchment paper lined pan in a single layer, without over-crowding. Sprinkle with sea salt and roast for 45 minutes until tender and the balsamic glaze has caramelized.
This recipe uses Frescolio's Butter Infused EVOO and Cinnamon Pear Dark Balsamic Vinegar. You could also use the following combination for a different taste:
- Rosemary Infused EVOO + Fig Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- Butternut Squash Seed Oil + Maple Dark Balsamic Vinegar
Please note: since all of our balsamics contain a small percentage of wine vinegar, we cannot guarantee that they are all being sourced from a vegan wine filtration process. The same goes for our wine vinegars (our Apple Cider Vinegar is the only vinegar we carry that does not contain wine vinegar, making it certifiably vegan). As such, our balsamics and wine vinegars may not be suitable for vegans. All of our oils, excluding the Bacon Infused EVOO, are suitable for vegans.