|Servings||Prep Time||Passive Time|
- 2 English cucumbers peeled, seeded (if seeds are big) and chopped
- 1.5 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp Frescolio Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar or fresh lemon juice
- 1 small shallot chopped
- 1 garlic clove chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh dill chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped (optional)
- 1/6 cup Frescolio Dill Infused Olive Oil plus more for serving
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- smoked sea salt for serving (optional)
- Combine everything but the EVOO, salt and pepper in the bowl of a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth or until it has reached a desired consistency.
- Add the EVOO and blend again. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Chill for several hours or overnight.
- To serve, drizzle with a little EVOO and a sprinkle of smoked sea salt.
This recipe uses our Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic and Dill Infused EVOO. You could use any of the following combinations for a different taste: