|Prep Time||Cook Time||Passive Time|
|Cook Time||Passive Time|
- 500 g chicken breast thinly sliced
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 3/4 cup onion diced
- 25 ml Frescolio Cilantro and Onion Infused Olive Oil
- 15 ml light soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp ground corriander
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- bamboo skewers
- Set chicken slices aside. Mix remaining ingredients, making a smooth mixture (there will be onion chunks in the mixture).
- Immerse chicken slices in marinade, cover, and let stand overnight in the fridge.
- Soak bamboo skewers in water for at least one hour before use.
- Thread chicken onto skewers.
- Sear chicken skewers on medium-high heat in a fry pan or on a grill until golden brown, about 5-8 minutes per skewer.
These chicken satay skewers go nicely with our Peanut Sauce or our Pineapple and Cilantro Yogurt Sauce.