|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup cashews or sub with pecans, walnuts, pistachios, almonds
- 1 tbsp Chai spice blend
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup Frescolio Blood Orange Infused Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dried fruit (cherries, cranberries, currants, etc) or chocolate chips optional
- Preheat the oven to 325F and line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl, mix the oats, cashews, chai spice blend, sea salt and black pepper together.
- In a small bowl, whisk the olive oil, maple syrup and vanilla extract together.
- Add the wet ingredients to the bowl with the oats, and toss gently to coat the dry ingredients. Spread everything on the baking sheet in an even layer, and place in the oven.
- Bake granola for 30-40 minutes. Every so often, check the granola and stir to make sure it's baking evenly. When the granola is fragrant and golden brown, remove it from the oven and stir in your choice of dried fruit or chocolate chips (if using).
- Allow it to cool and store in an airtight container for up to 3 weeks. Enjoy on its own or use to top Greek yogurt.
This recipe uses our Chai Spice Blend and Blood Orange Infused EVOO. You could also use any of the following oils: Lemon Infused EVOO, Mild Varietal EVOO, Butter Infused EVOO, Almond Oil.