|Prep Time||Cook Time||Passive Time|
|Cook Time||Passive Time|
- 6 lbs yukon gold potatoes washed, unpeeled
- 8 oz unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup half and half cream
- 1 tbsp Frescolio White Truffle Infused Olive Oil
- 1 cup asiago cheese grated
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- fresh parsley as garnish optional
- Dice potatoes, making sure all are relatively the same size. Place in a large saucepan add salt, and cover with hot water.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and then reduce heat to maintain a rolling boil. Cook until potatoes are tender throughout when poked with a fork.
- Heat the cream, butter and the garlic in a medium saucepan over medium heat until simmering. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Remove the potatoes from the heat and drain off the water. Mash and add the garlic-cream-butter mixture, grated asiago and Truffle EVOO. Stir to combine.
- Let stand for 5 minutes so that mixture thickens and then serve.
This recipe uses Frescolio's White Truffle EVOO. You could also try any of the following EVOOs for a different taste: